"One of the best ways to grow and mature as a believer is to continually remind yourself who you are and what you possess as a child of God. The more you affirm who you are in Christ, the more your behavior will reflect your true identity"

We are children of god! We are one with the earth, the waters and the sky that god created for us. So, remember that we were created to glorify God in all that we do. Respect the land and all that inhabit it. Hold in reverence all that nurish our bodies, the birds in the sky, the fish of the water and the plants and animals of the earth.

Hunting is a way of life in our home, almost as much as family and faith, almost. We hunt to live. I want nothing more than to teach my children the reverance and respect for the land and its animals. To become stewards of God's earth.



Welcome!

Welcome to my little place in the world! As you can see its a work in progres... I hope to cronicle some of my adventures in the outdoors as well as my relationship with the Lord. Please take time to look around and don't be afraid to comment! Thanks for stopping by!



Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my blog! Hopefully we have made it a little easier for you to follow by adding several new options, all which can be found along the right hand side of the page. I know that in the beginning I said that I would post every day... you can see how that is going. It's a busy time of year for us so I will post as often as I can. Please don't be afraid to comment on any of my posts at any time. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment